Calendar of Events in the K-OR Chapter Area
- Friday, October 12, we will celebrate USNA Founder’s Day with a Happy Hour at 1830 at Gibby’s Restaurant at the Holiday Inn at the Cedar Bluff Road I-40 exit.
- Saturday October 13, 2018 at 6:00 PM the Naval Operations Support Center (NOSC) will be hosting “The Knoxville Navy Ball” with the assistance of the Navy League to honor the 243rd anniversary of the United States Navy. The event will highlight the tremendous efforts of Knoxville’s Sailors, the community, and business leadership groups. The Navy League needs your assistance. Please participate as an acknowledged sponsor or by contributing in-kind items to help honor local Sailors and make this prestigious event a reality. We need your assistance to accomplish this goal! We welcome your partnership. Information is attached explaining the sponsorship opportunities and other ways you can contribute. All forms of donations, sponsorships, and/or volunteer assistance are appreciated. For additional information or questions, you may contact: LCDR Drew Alvarez or Mr. Todd Johnson at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (phone 502-619-1981). All donations can be made at: http://navyball2018.ezregister.com/ and https://www.gofundme.com/navy-ball-2018-navy-league?member=476726
- Watts Bar Come-Around Hosted by the RV Chapter 10/23 to 10/28 2018
- Navy-Cincinnati Football Game November 3 at University of Cincinnati
- Next Luncheon will be at Famous Dave’s restaurant at the Cedar Bluff I-40 exit at 1130 on Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Saturday, December 8 – Army-Navy Football game party – Army hosting, kickoff at 1500
- Sunday, December 9 – Navy Basketball at Lipscomb University in Nashville